Tuesday 23 June 1936
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Berend Boudewijn [van der Woude] and Richard Bach.
Suzy, directed by Geo. Fitzmaurice, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
while Sparkenbroke by Charles Morgan was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1936!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1936 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Berend Boudewijn [van der Woude]: Dutch TV host / director (Baantjer).
- Richard Bach: American writer who published four books on his life passion, flying, with moderate success.
- Costas Simitis: Greek economist lawyer and politician 180th Prime Minister of Greece.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?