Wednesday July 25, 1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 25, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alexiane Castel and Cheyenne Woods.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to She Ain't Worth It by Glenn Medeiros.
In UK Sacrifice / Healing Hands by Elton John was in the top 5 hits.
Young Guns II, directed by Geoff Murphy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Men At Work by George F. Will was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Swamp Thing.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Air Diver: F-119 Stealth Fighter Simulation or Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers: The Adventures in Nimnul's Castle.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 July 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 July 1990!
Which were the important events of 25 July 1990 ?
- St. Thea
- Roman festivals - Furinalia
- Cuba - Eve of Revolution Day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Foundation of Santiago de QuerTtaro
- Puerto Rico - Constitution Day (1952)
- Tunisia - Republic Day (1957)
- Virgin Islands - Hurricane Supplication Day
- Inca - festival in honor of Ilyap'a
- Ebernoe Horn Fair, Sussex, England
- St. Valentine
- St. Paul
- St. Nissen
- St. Cucufas/Cougat
- St. Christopher
- Costa Rica - Anniversary of the Annexation of Guanacaste Province
- Galiza - National Day (Dia da Patria Galega).
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Saint James the Great, the patron saint of Spain.
- Alexiane Castel
- Cheyenne Woods
- Regina Blandon: TV Actress.
- Daveigh Chase: Actress.
- Andi Eigenmann: Filipino actress.
- Benji Blakeway: Bassist.
- Evan Springsteen: American noted family and son of Bruce Springsteen and his companion, Patti Scialfa (born 7/29/1956).
- Les Miserables, opens at Princess Elizabeth Theatre, Vancouver
- US Ambassador tells Iraq US won't take sides in Iraq-Kuwait dispute.
- Roseanne Barr sings the National Anthem at San Diego Padres game.
- Kansas City Royals' player George Brett hits for the cycle.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Glenn Medeiros - She Ain't Worth It
- Mariah Carey - Vision Of Love
- Billy Idol - Cradle Of Love
- Johnny Gill - Rub You The Right Way
- En Vogue - Hold On
- Snap! - The Power
- Tyler Collins - Girls Nite Out
- Michael Bolton - When I'm Back On My Feet Again
- Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence
- Madonna - Hanky Panky
Top #10 Latin songs
- Tengo Todo Excepto A Ti - Luis Miguel
- Gracias A Tu Amor - Lourdes Robles/Luis Enrique
- El Carino Es Como Una Flor - Rudy La Scala
- Daniela Romo - Explorame
- Burbujas De Amor - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Amnesia - Jose Jose
- Manos De Seda - Luis Angel
- Me Tienes Que Querer - Yuri
- Te Amo - Rocio Durcal
- Ana Gabriel - Quien Como Tu
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?