Friday 6 July 1990
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 6, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Daiana Muresan and Chantel Zales.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Step By Step by New Kids On The Block.
In UK Sacrifice / Healing Hands by Elton John was in the top 5 hits.
Ghost, directed by Jerry Zucker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Outlaws Of Mesquite by Louis L'Amour was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Jeeves and Wooster.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Lost Crystal or Alien Storm.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 July 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 July 1990!
Which were the important events of 6 July 1990 ?
- Comoros - Independence Day (1975).
- Feast day of St Maria Goretti.
- Lithuania - Statehood Day.
- Malawi - Independence Day (1964).
- Malawi - Republic Day (1966).
- Roman festivals: Ludi Apollinares, games in honour of Apollo (since 208 BC) began today.
- San Fermin a Spanish Catholic festival centered in Pamplona begins today.
- Music festival EXIT begins today in Serbian town of Novi Sad.
- Czech Republic - Jan Hus Day (1415).
- Daiana Muresan
- Chantel Zales: Model.
- Elton Castee: Vine Star.
- Jeremy Suarez: American actor.
- Jae Crowder: Basketball Player.
- Ajoo: South Korean singer.
- Magaye Gueye: French footballer.
- Jamal Idris: Australian Rugby League player.
- Justin Schultz: Canadian ice hockey player.
- Alex Centomo: YouTube Star.
- After pitching a no-hitter lose, New York Yankee Andy Hawkins pitches a complete 12 inn game and loses 2-0
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- New Kids On The Block - Step By Step
- Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
- Glenn Medeiros - She Ain't Worth It
- Bell Biv DeVoe - Poison
- En Vogue - Hold On
- Phil Collins - Do You Remember?
- Taylor Dayne - I'll Be Your Shelter
- Billy Idol - Cradle Of Love
- Wilson Phillips - Hold On
- Johnny Gill - Rub You The Right Way
Top #10 R&B songs
Top #10 Latin songs
- El Carino Es Como Una Flor - Rudy La Scala
- Ana Gabriel - Quien Como Tu
- Tengo Todo Excepto A Ti - Luis Miguel
- Gracias A Tu Amor - Lourdes Robles/Luis Enrique
- Daniela Romo - Explorame
- Me Tienes Que Querer - Yuri
- Se Divierte Y Ya No Piensa En Mi - Roberto Carlos
- Me Va A Extranar - Ricardo Montaner
- Manos De Seda - Luis Angel
- Tesoro Mio - Guillermo Davila/Kiara
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?