Sunday July 22, 1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 22, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of July people in US were listening to She Ain't Worth It by Glenn Medeiros.
In UK Sacrifice / Healing Hands by Elton John was in the top 5 hits.
Presumed Innocent, directed by Alan J. Pakula, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Means Of Ascent by Robert A. Caro was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Swamp Thing.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Crystals of Arborea or Cybergenic Ranger: Secret of the Seventh Planet.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 July 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 July 1990!
Which were the important events of 22 July 1990 ?
- Swaziland - Birthday of former King Sobhuza II
- Pi Approximation Day
- St. Vandrille/Wandre Gisilus
- St. Mineve
- St. Joseph of Palestine (Count Joseph)
- St. Dabius/Davius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Mary Magdalene
- Ratcatcher's Day. See:The Pied Piper of Hamelin.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 22 July
- 119th British Golf Open: Nick Faldo shoots 270 at St. Andrews Scotland
- 90th US Golf Amateur Championship won by Phil Mickelson
- Beth Daniel wins LPGA Phar-Mor in Youngstown Golf Tournament
- Greg Lemond of US wins bicycling's third tour de France.
- First round of the Mongolian legislative election, the first multiparty ever held in Mongolia the Mongolian People's Party wins by a wide margin after the second round of voting on July 29.
- George Carey, Bishop of Bath and Wells, is named as the new Archbishop of Canterbury.
- The Serbian Democratic Party declares the sovereignty of the Serbs in Croatia.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Glenn Medeiros - She Ain't Worth It
- En Vogue - Hold On
- Billy Idol - Cradle Of Love
- Johnny Gill - Rub You The Right Way
- Mariah Carey - Vision Of Love
- New Kids On The Block - Step By Step
- Snap! - The Power
- Tyler Collins - Girls Nite Out
- Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence
- Michael Bolton - When I'm Back On My Feet Again
Top #10 Latin songs
- Tengo Todo Excepto A Ti - Luis Miguel
- El Carino Es Como Una Flor - Rudy La Scala
- Gracias A Tu Amor - Lourdes Robles/Luis Enrique
- Daniela Romo - Explorame
- Se Divierte Y Ya No Piensa En Mi - Roberto Carlos
- Ana Gabriel - Quien Como Tu
- Me Tienes Que Querer - Yuri
- Burbujas De Amor - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Manos De Seda - Luis Angel
- Me Acordare De Ti - Mijares
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?