Monday 23 July 1990
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Neil Perry and Ryan Castro.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to She Ain't Worth It by Glenn Medeiros.
In UK Sacrifice / Healing Hands by Elton John was in the top 5 hits.
Problem Child, directed by Dennis Dugan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Peril And Promise by John Chancellor was one of the best selling books.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Aqua Jack or Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers: The Adventures in Nimnul's Castle.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 July 1990!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 23 July 1990 ?
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the birthday of Haile Selassie
- Roman Empire - Neptunalia held in honor of Neptune
- Libya - Revolution Day
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
- Neil Perry: Drummer.
- Ryan Castro: American actor.
- Young JV: Filipino actor singer and dancer.
- Kevin Reynolds: Canadian figure skater.
- Rosie Jones, (St. Louis), 26, crowned 22nd Miss Black America
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Glenn Medeiros - She Ain't Worth It
- Mariah Carey - Vision Of Love
- Billy Idol - Cradle Of Love
- Johnny Gill - Rub You The Right Way
- En Vogue - Hold On
- Snap! - The Power
- Tyler Collins - Girls Nite Out
- Michael Bolton - When I'm Back On My Feet Again
- Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence
- Madonna - Hanky Panky
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?