Monday July 16, 1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 16, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include San Diego (California) and James Maslow.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to She Ain't Worth It by Glenn Medeiros.
In UK Sacrifice / Healing Hands by Elton John was in the top 5 hits.
Presumed Innocent, directed by Alan J. Pakula, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Sullivan'S Sting by Lawrence Sanders was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Swamp Thing.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Aurail or Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 July 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 July 1990!
Which were the important events of 16 July 1990 ?
- Botswana - President's Day (2nd day)
- Catholic - Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel
- James Maslow: American singer and actor (Big Time Rush).
- San Diego (California)
- Wizkid : World Music Singer.
- Damian Lillard: Athlete.
- Johann Zarco: French motorcycle racer.
- 400 die in a (7.7) earthquake in Philippines
- Bridgette LeAnn Wilson, 17, of Oregon, 8th crowned Miss Teen USA
- Civil trial by parents of Suicide victims against Judas Priest begins
- Ukraine declares independence
- New York City's Empire State Building catches fire; no fatalities.
- The Parliament of the Ukrainian SSR declares state sovereignty over the territory of the Ukrainian SSR.
- Luzon Earthquake stroke in Benguet, Pangasinan, Nueva Ecija, La Union, Aurora, Bataan, Zambales and Tarlac, Philippines, with an intensity of 7.7.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Glenn Medeiros - She Ain't Worth It
- En Vogue - Hold On
- Billy Idol - Cradle Of Love
- Johnny Gill - Rub You The Right Way
- Mariah Carey - Vision Of Love
- New Kids On The Block - Step By Step
- Snap! - The Power
- Tyler Collins - Girls Nite Out
- Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence
- Michael Bolton - When I'm Back On My Feet Again
Top #10 Latin songs
- Tengo Todo Excepto A Ti - Luis Miguel
- El Carino Es Como Una Flor - Rudy La Scala
- Gracias A Tu Amor - Lourdes Robles/Luis Enrique
- Daniela Romo - Explorame
- Se Divierte Y Ya No Piensa En Mi - Roberto Carlos
- Ana Gabriel - Quien Como Tu
- Me Tienes Que Querer - Yuri
- Burbujas De Amor - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Manos De Seda - Luis Angel
- Me Acordare De Ti - Mijares
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?