Wednesday 4 July 1990, US Independence Day
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 4, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Amelie Morelle and Cristina Halpin.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Step By Step by New Kids On The Block.
In UK Sacrifice / Healing Hands by Elton John was in the top 5 hits.
Ghost, directed by Jerry Zucker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Message From Nam by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Jeeves and Wooster.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Challenge of the Ancient Empires! or Double Hawk.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 July 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 July 1990!
Which were the important events of 4 July 1990 ?
- Filipino-American Friendship Day
- In astronomy, the approximate date of Earth's aphelion.
- United States and Denmark - Independence Day (1776)
- Cristina Halpin: American noted family, the first child of Suffolk County executive and local politician, Patrick, and his wife, Debra.
- Amelie Morelle: French homicide victim, age five when her mom, a local policewoman, shot her to death as he slept on 1/26/1996, along with her two half-brothers.
- Fredo Santana: Rapper.
- Chloe-Jasmine Whichello: Pop Singer.
- Alyssa Miller: Model.
- Backer Aloenouvo: Togolese football player.
- Kelsi Crain: American model Miss Louisiana 2010.
- Rishadi Fauzi: Indonesian footballer.
- Jake Gardiner: American ice hockey player.
- David Kross: German actor.
- Richard Mpong: Ghanaian footballer.
- Naoki Yamada: Japanese footballer.
- Ihar Yasinski: Belarusian footballer.
- Chloe Jasmine: Singer Reality TV Star.
- 2 Live Crew release Banned in the USA the lyrics quote Star Spangled Banner and Gettysburg Address
- 400 New Kids on the Block fans treated for heat exhaustion in Minnesota
- Wrestler Brutus Beefcake injured during para-sailing
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- New Kids On The Block - Step By Step
- Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
- Glenn Medeiros - She Ain't Worth It
- Bell Biv DeVoe - Poison
- En Vogue - Hold On
- Phil Collins - Do You Remember?
- Taylor Dayne - I'll Be Your Shelter
- Billy Idol - Cradle Of Love
- Wilson Phillips - Hold On
- Johnny Gill - Rub You The Right Way
Top #10 R&B songs
Top #10 Latin songs
- El Carino Es Como Una Flor - Rudy La Scala
- Ana Gabriel - Quien Como Tu
- Tengo Todo Excepto A Ti - Luis Miguel
- Gracias A Tu Amor - Lourdes Robles/Luis Enrique
- Daniela Romo - Explorame
- Me Tienes Que Querer - Yuri
- Se Divierte Y Ya No Piensa En Mi - Roberto Carlos
- Me Va A Extranar - Ricardo Montaner
- Manos De Seda - Luis Angel
- Tesoro Mio - Guillermo Davila/Kiara
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?