Friday 27 July 1990
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Indiana Evans and Kriti Sanon.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to She Ain't Worth It by Glenn Medeiros.
In UK Sacrifice / Healing Hands by Elton John was in the top 5 hits.
Young Guns II, directed by Geoff Murphy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Stand by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Swamp Thing.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Coloris or E-Motion.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 July 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 July 1990!
Which were the important events of 27 July 1990 ?
- Maldives - Independence Day, 2nd Day
- Vietnam - Memorial Day for War Martyrs
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Guletaju Diena held
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 10 saints: St. Pantaleon
- St. Congall
- The Seven Sleepers, Saints Maximian
- Cuba - Revolution Day, 2nd Day
- St. Luican
- Indiana Evans: TV Actress.
- Kriti Sanon: Movie Actress.
- Paolo Hurtado: Peruvian footballer.
- Cheyenne Kimball: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Gloriana).
- Stephen Kuo: Taiwanese-American figure skater.
- White-Russia declares independence
- Zsa Zsa Gabor begins a 3 day jail sentence for slapping a cop
- The Jamaat al Muslimeen attempt a coup d'etat in Trinidad and Tobago, occupying the Trinidad and the studios of Trinidad and Tobago Television, holding Prime Minister A. N. R. Robinson and most of his Cabinet as well as the staff at the television station hostage for 6 days.
- The Supreme Soviet of the Belarusian Soviet Republic declares independence of Belarus from the Soviet Union. Until 1996 the day is celebrated as the Independence Day of Belarus; after a referendum held that year the celebration of independence is moved to June 3.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Glenn Medeiros - She Ain't Worth It
- Mariah Carey - Vision Of Love
- Billy Idol - Cradle Of Love
- Johnny Gill - Rub You The Right Way
- En Vogue - Hold On
- Snap! - The Power
- Tyler Collins - Girls Nite Out
- Michael Bolton - When I'm Back On My Feet Again
- Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence
- Madonna - Hanky Panky
Top #10 R&B songs
Top #10 Latin songs
- Tengo Todo Excepto A Ti - Luis Miguel
- Gracias A Tu Amor - Lourdes Robles/Luis Enrique
- El Carino Es Como Una Flor - Rudy La Scala
- Daniela Romo - Explorame
- Burbujas De Amor - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Jose Jose - Amnesia
- Manos De Seda - Luis Angel
- Me Tienes Que Querer - Yuri
- Te Amo - Rocio Durcal
- Ana Gabriel - Quien Como Tu
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?