Sunday 14 November 2010
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 14, 2010). The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to We R Who We R by Ke$ha.
Paradox, directed by Brenton Spencer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2010
while Autobiography Of Mark Twain, Vol. 1 by Mark Twain was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Glory Daze.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Alien Breed 2: Assault or Airport Mania.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 November 2010
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 2010!
Which were the important events of 14 November 2010 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 14 November
- Wes Santee: American athlete, a record-setting track and field champion In the 1950s he set records for running a mile in just a stitch over 4 minutes and for running 1500 meters in just under 4 minutes (June 4, 1954).
- One person dies when a bomb in a pushcart explodes in Behsod district of Nangarhar province, east of Kabul, Afghanistan. (Xinhua)
- Russian security forces kill three rebels in Buinaksk in the Caucasus region of Dagestan. (PTI)
- A northern Sudanese plane bombs Southern Sudan, injuring several people, and the UN sends an assessment team to the area. (BBC)
- Somali pirates free British couple Paul and Rachel Chandler after a year in captivity. (Al Jazeera)
- Abdul Khaliq Farahi, the Afghan consul general in Pakistan, is released by gunmen after two years in captivity. (Reuters AlertNet)
- Former British soldier turned singer-songwriter James Blunt claims that he stopped what he believed would be World War III by disobeying a direct order for his troops to attack Russian soldiers given by American General Wesley Clark while he was in Kosovo with NATO in 1999. (UPI)
- Yines, a previously unknown indigenous tribe, is discovered in the Amazonian jungle of southeast Peru. (Al Jazeera)
- The UK is to become one of the first countries to officially monitor happiness in a government scheme designed to measure psychological and environmental wellbeing. (''The Guardian'')
- 2010 Haiti cholera outbreak:
- The death toll rises to 917. (Al Jazeera)
- The Irish government pledges €500,000 and an emergency shipment of humanitarian supplies to Haiti in the battle against its cholera epidemic. (''The Irish Times'')
- Seven people are killed in a fire burning migrant workers' residence in Dijon, eastern France. (Xinhua)
- The death toll from the Mount Merapi eruptions reaches 250. (AP via Yahoo! News)
- Flooding in southeastern Belgium kills three people and leaves one person missing near the capital Brussels. (''Expatica Belgium'')
- Authorities in Lebanon arrest Islamist preacher Omar Bakri Muhammed, days after a court sentenced him and 21 others to life imprisonment for carrying out ampquotterrorist actsampquot. (Reuters)
- The head of the joint UN-African Union mission in Darfur expresses concern that military tensions between north and south Sudan over the Southern Sudanese independence referendum could spill over into the separate Darfur conflict, undermining troubled peace efforts there. (AFP via Google)
- Thousands of people protest in Spain against a raid by Moroccan authorities in a camp in the disputed Western Sahara. (CNN)
- The Israeli cabinet approves a plan to allow 8,000 Ethiopians of Jewish descent into the country. (JTA)
- The United States offers Israel 20 F-35s and opposition to anti-Israel resolutions in the UN if Israel agrees to a partial 90-day freeze in building in the West Bank, excluding east Jerusalem. (Haaretz)
- The Organization of American States urges Nicaragua and Costa Rica to withdraw their security forces from an island in the San Juan river. Google is blamed for the dispute and revises its maps. (BBC)
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 14 November 2010
Serie AItalian Football
- Bari - Parma : 0 - 1
- Bologna - Brescia : 1 - 0
- Cagliari - Genoa : 0 - 1
- Inter - Milan : 0 - 1
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Gent - Anderlecht : 1 - 2
- Waregem - Kortrijk : 1 - 1
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Bayern Munich - Nurnberg : 3 - 0
- Hoffenheim - Freiburg : 0 - 1
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Aachen - Duisburg : 2 - 2
- Cottbus - Munich 1860 : 0 - 0
- Ingolstadt - Paderborn : 1 - 2
Planetary positions on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in November 2010?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2010 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Can't Be Friends - Trey Songz
- Deuces - Chris Brown Featuring Tyga & Kevin McCall
- Bottoms Up - Trey Songz Featuring Nicki Minaj
- No Hands - Waka Flocka Flame Featuring Roscoe Dash & Wale
- Right Above It - Lil Wayne Featuring Drake
- Holding You Down (Goin In Circles) - Jazmine Sullivan
- Aston Martin Music - Rick Ross Featuring Drake & Chrisette Michele
- All I Want Is You - Miguel Featuring J. Cole
- Love All Over Me - Monica
- Fancy - Drake Featuring T.I. & Swizz Beatz
Top #10 Latin songs
- Danza Kuduro - Don Omar & Lucenzo
- Loca - Shakira Featuring El Cata
- Nina De Mi Corazon - La Arrolladora Banda el Limon de Rene Camacho
- Corazon Sin Cara - Prince Royce
- Al Diablo Lo Nuestro - Espinoza Paz
- Sergio Vega - Millonario de Amor
- La Despedida - Daddy Yankee
- Bon, Bon - Pitbull
- El Malo - Aventura
- Cuando Me Enamoro - Enrique Iglesias Featuring Juan Luis Guerra
Top #10 Rock songs
- Stone Sour - Say You'll Haunt Me
- The Black Keys - Tighten Up
- Neon Trees - Animal
- Mumford & Sons - Little Lion Man
- Kings Of Leon - Radioactive
- Love-Hate-Sex-Pain - Godsmack
- Linkin Park - Waiting For The End
- World So Cold - Three Days Grace
- Phoenix - Lisztomania
- Porn Star Dancing - My Darkest Days Featuring Zakk Wylde
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?