Thursday 26 May 1904
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Danton Pereira de Souza and Vlado Perlemuter.
The Wonderful Living Fan, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 May 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 May 1904!
Which were the important events of 26 May 1904 ?
- Saint Germain of Paris
- Blessed Pieter of Ter Duinen
- Saint William of Aquitaine
- Saint Simitrius
- Saint Philip Neri (died 1595)
- Saint Lambert (d.1154)
- Saint Berenger (died 1093)
- Georgia - National Day
- Poland - Mother's Day
- Australia - National Sorry Day
- Danton Pereira de Souza
- Vlado Perlemuter: Lithuanian-French pianist and educator (d. 2002).
- Danton Souza: Brazilian astrologer, one of the first 20th century pro counselors and authors, sharing astrology as a second profession along with his law practice.
- George Formby: English singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1961).
- Necip Kısakürek: Turkish author poet and playwright (d. 1983).
- Georges Gilles de la Tourette: French neurologist (Born 1857).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I've Got a Feelin' for You - Arthur Collins
- Hannah, Won't You Open That Door? - Arthur Collins