Wednesday 11 May 1904
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Salvador Dalí and Charles Bouillaud.
The Wonderful Living Fan, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 May 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 May 1904!
Which were the important events of 11 May 1904 ?
- Saint Francis of Girolamo
- Saint Estella
- Holiday of the City of Miskolc (since 1992).
- Saint Odilo of Cluny
- Saint Majolus of Cluny
- Saint James Walworth
- Blessed John Rochester
- Saint Bertilla
- Saint Gengou Gangulphus
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Mamertus, first of the Ice Saints
- Roman Empire - Feast of the Lemures (See Larvae).
- Saint Gauthier of Esterp
- Salvador Dalí: Spanish painter and illustrator (d. 1989).
- Charles Bouillaud: French actor who died in Paris on 12 June 1965.
- Guus Weitzel: Dutch radio-announcer.
- Salvador Dali: Spanish surrealist painter, original and eccentric, truly one of a kind.
- Andrew Carnegie donates $1.5 million to build a peace palace.