Wednesday 11 May 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 May 1904!
Which were the important events of 11 May 1904 ?
- Saint Francis of Girolamo
- Saint Estella
- Holiday of the City of Miskolc (since 1992).
- Saint Odilo of Cluny
- Saint Majolus of Cluny
- Saint James Walworth
- Blessed John Rochester
- Saint Bertilla
- Saint Gengou Gangulphus
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Mamertus, first of the Ice Saints
- Roman Empire - Feast of the Lemures (See Larvae).
- Saint Gauthier of Esterp
- Guus Weitzel: Dutch radio-announcer.
- Charles Bouillaud: French actor who died in Paris on 12 June 1965.
- Salvador Dali: Spanish surrealist painter, original and eccentric, truly one of a kind.
- Salvador Dalí: Spanish painter and illustrator (d. 1989).
- Andrew Carnegie donates $1.5 million to build a peace palace.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 11 May 1904
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I Pagliacci - Vesti La Giubba (On with the Play) - Enrico Caruso
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?