Friday 27 May 1904
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Chuhei Nambu and Frédéric Lescure.
while In the Bishop's Carriage by Miriam Michelson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 May 1904!
Which were the important events of 27 May 1904 ?
- Mother's Day in Bolivia (Dfa de la Madre)
- Bruno, Bishop of Wnrzburg
- Pope John I
- Saint Julius the Veteran
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Venerable Bede
- Lag Ba'omer in Judaism (2005)
- Children's Day in Nigeria
- Chuhei Nambu: Japanese athlete (d. 1997).
- Frédéric Lescure: French industrialist and politician.
- Chūhei Nambu: Japanese jumper and journalist (d. 1997).
- NL record of 5 stolen bases in a game (Dennis McGann, New York Giants)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?