Friday 27 May 1904
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 27, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Chuhei Nambu and Frédéric Lescure.
The Wonderful Living Fan, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 May 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 May 1904!
Which were the important events of 27 May 1904 ?
- Mother's Day in Bolivia (Dfa de la Madre)
- Bruno, Bishop of Wnrzburg
- Pope John I
- Saint Julius the Veteran
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Venerable Bede
- Lag Ba'omer in Judaism (2005)
- Children's Day in Nigeria
- Chuhei Nambu: Japanese athlete (d. 1997).
- Frédéric Lescure: French industrialist and politician.
- Chūhei Nambu: Japanese jumper and journalist (d. 1997).
- NL record of 5 stolen bases in a game (Dennis McGann, New York Giants)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I've Got a Feelin' for You - Arthur Collins
- Hannah, Won't You Open That Door? - Arthur Collins