Saturday 28 May 1904
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Shalva Mikhaylovich and Jaime Sabater.
The Wonderful Living Fan, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 May 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 May 1904!
Which were the important events of 28 May 1904 ?
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Germain of Paris
- Republic Day in Azerbaijan and Armenia (both 1918).
- Bernard of Menthon
- Augustine of Canterbury
- William of Gellone
- Shalva Mikhaylovich: Mshvelidze composer.
- Jaime Sabater: United States Marine Corps officer who commanded the 1st Battalion 9th Marines during the Bougainville amphibious operations in World War II.
- 29th Preakness: Eugene Hildebrand aboard Bryn Mawr wins in 1:44.2.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I've Got a Feelin' for You - Arthur Collins
- Hannah, Won't You Open That Door? - Arthur Collins