Saturday May 14, 1904
US date format: 5/14/1904, UK date format: 14/5/1904
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus (see birth chart on May 14, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Hans Albert Einstein and Hans Einstein.
The Wonderful Living Fan, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of May 14, 1904?
- St. Carthach the Younger
- DubsDay in Dublin Ireland (14th of May in 2006).
- Mother's Day in various countries (second Sunday of May in 2006).
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut, or Israeli Independence Day. The observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- See more
- 1st Olympics in US are held (St. Louis)
- Richard Hol Dutch composer/organist/conductor: dies at age 78.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 14, 1904?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Frank Stanley & Byron G. Harlan - Blue Bell