Saturday 27 March 1982
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alphacat and Radoslav Banga.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to I Love Rock 'N Roll by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts.
In UK The Lion Sleeps Tonight by Tight Fit was in the top 5 hits.
Cat People, directed by Paul Schrader, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while The Parsifal Mosaic by Robert Ludlum was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Tuesday Night Fights.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Andromeda Conquest or Star Strike.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1982!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1982 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Alphacat : YouTube Star.
- Radoslav Banga: Czech rapper (Gipsy.
- Shawn Beveney: Guyanese footballer.
- Kurara Chibana: Japanese model and actress Miss Universe Japan 2006.
- Iman Crosson: American actor and dancer.
- Luke Guttridge: English footballer
- New Japan: Japanese wrestler
- P: Zambian-Norwegian singer-songwriter
- Francisco Pacheco: Spanish cyclist
- Jhon Valencia: Colombian footballer and coach
- Betty Schade: German-born American actress (Born 1895).
- Best Little Whorehouse... closes at 46th St. NYC after 1577 performances
- Randy Holt sets Washington Capitals' record of 34 penalty minutes.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 27 March 1982
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I Love Rock 'N Roll
- Journey - Open Arms
- Go-Go's - We Got The Beat
- Stevie Wonder - That Girl
- Air Supply - Sweet Dreams
- Olivia Newton-John - Make A Move On Me
- The J. Geils Band - Centerfold
- Vangelis - Chariots Of Fire - Titles
- Buckner & Garcia - Pac-Man Fever
- The J. Geils Band - Freeze-Frame
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?