Thursday 4 March 1982
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charity Rahmer and Ali Khalid.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Centerfold by The J. Geils Band.
In UK The Lion Sleeps Tonight by Tight Fit was in the top 5 hits.
Evil Under the Sun, directed by Guy Hamilton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while North And South by John Jakes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Police Squad!.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Castle of Riddles or Reactor.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1982!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1982 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Charity Rahmer: American actress.
- Ali Khalid: British Asian actor.
- Machinedrum: American musician and record producer.
- K Michelle: R&B Singer.
- Peter Hollens: YouTube Star.
- Landon Donovan: American soccer player.
- Uma Blasini: Puerto Rican model Miss Puerto Rico Universe 2007
- Cate Edwards: American attorney and author
- Ludmila Ezhova: Russian Olympic gymnast
- Yasemin Mori: Turkish alternative rock singer
- Elia Rigotto: Italian road bicycle racer
- Dorothy Eden: New Zealand-born English novelist (Born 1912).
- 2nd double hat trick in Islander history-Bossy and D Potvin
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 March 1982
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The J. Geils Band - Centerfold
- Journey - Open Arms
- Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I Love Rock 'N Roll
- The Cars - Shake It Up
- Stevie Wonder - That Girl
- Air Supply - Sweet Dreams
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)
- Diana Ross - Mirror, Mirror
- Dan Fogelberg - Leader Of The Band
- Little River Band - Take It Easy On Me
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?