Thursday 4 March 1982
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include K Michelle and Landon Donovan.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Centerfold by The J. Geils Band.
In UK The Lion Sleeps Tonight by Tight Fit was in the top 5 hits.
Evil Under the Sun, directed by Guy Hamilton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while Cosmos by Carl Sagan was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Police Squad!.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Battle Cross or Azurian Attack.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1982!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 4 March 1982 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- K Michelle: R&B Singer.
- Landon Donovan: American soccer player.
- Uma Blasini: Puerto Rican model Miss Puerto Rico Universe 2007.
- Machinedrum: American musician and record producer.
- Peter Hollens: YouTube Star.
- Cate Edwards: American attorney and author.
- Ludmila Ezhova: Russian Olympic gymnast.
- Yasemin Mori: Turkish alternative rock singer.
- Elia Rigotto: Italian road bicycle racer.
- Charity Rahmer: American actress.
- Ali Khalid: British Asian actor.
- Dorothy Eden: New Zealand-born English novelist (Born 1912).
- 2nd double hat trick in Islander history-Bossy and D Potvin
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The J. Geils Band - Centerfold
- Journey - Open Arms
- Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I Love Rock 'N Roll
- The Cars - Shake It Up
- Stevie Wonder - That Girl
- Air Supply - Sweet Dreams
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)
- Diana Ross - Mirror, Mirror
- Dan Fogelberg - Leader Of The Band
- Little River Band - Take It Easy On Me
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?