Wednesday 31 March 1982
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jessica Joseph and Tal Ben Haim.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to I Love Rock 'N Roll by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts.
In UK The Lion Sleeps Tonight by Tight Fit was in the top 5 hits.
Cat People, directed by Paul Schrader, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while The Parsifal Mosaic by Robert Ludlum was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Tuesday Night Fights.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Sea Dragon or Crazy Climber.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 March 1982!
Which were the important events of 31 March 1982 ?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- Saint Benjamin
- Blessed Hendrik Werner
- Saint Balbina of Rome
- New Jersey - Thomas Mundy Peterson Day.
- Jessica Joseph: Royal Oak, Michigan -- Dance skater (with Butler - 1997 National).
- Tal Ben Haim: Israeli footballer.
- Tal Haim: Israeli footballer.
- Ryland Blackinton: American guitarist (Cobra Starship and This Is Ivy League).
- Bam Childress: American football player.
- Audrey Kawasaki: American painter
- Lennon Murphy: American singer-songwriter and producer
- Ketlin Priilinn: Estonian author translator and journalist
- Fritz Eberhard: German journalist, anti-fascist and social democrat who fought in the German Resistance against Nazism.
- Rock group Doobie Brothers split up.
- Arkas tanker at Montz, Louisiana, spills 1.47 million gallons of oil.
- The U.S. Gold Commission issues its 227-page report to Congress. It recommends that Treasury issue gold bullion coins, tentatively called American Eagles.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I Love Rock 'N Roll
- Journey - Open Arms
- Go-Go's - We Got The Beat
- Stevie Wonder - That Girl
- Olivia Newton-John - Make A Move On Me
- Vangelis - Chariots Of Fire - Titles
- The J. Geils Band - Freeze-Frame
- Rick Springfield - Don't Talk To Strangers
- Buckner & Garcia - Pac-Man Fever
- Bertie Higgins - Key Largo
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?