Thursday 27 November 1941US date format: 11/27/1941, UK date format: 27/11/1941
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see birth chart on November 27, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Aimé Jacquet and Aime Jacquet.
The Wolf Man, directed by George Waggner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 November 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 November 1941!
Which were the important events of 27 November 1941 ?
- Aimé Jacquet: French football coach (soccer) for the...
- Aime Jacquet
- Eddie Rabbitt: American singer-songwriter and guitarist...
- Louis van Dijk: Dutch pianist.
- British 13th Army corp reaches Tobruk
- Joe DiMaggio is named AL MVP
- USSR begins a counter offensive causes Germany to retreat
- US Secretary of War Stimson, acting for President Franklin Roosevelt, sends a general war warning to all US commands. US Chief of Naval Operations signals to Atlantic and Pacific fleet commanders "an aggressive move by Japan is expected within the next few days".