Sunday April 29, 1990US date format: 4/29/1990, UK date format: 29/4/1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus (see birth chart on April 29, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include iMAV3RIQ and Chukudi Morka.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor.
In UK Vogue by Madonna was in the top 5 hits.
Swarg, directed by David Dhawan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Bright Star by Harold Coyle was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Jeeves and Wooster.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Battle Pingpong or Danan: The Jungle Fighter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 April 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 April 1990!
Which were the important events of 29 April 1990 ?
- Saint Robert Blessed Robrecht Gruuthuuse (d.1157)
- Saint Hugh of Cluny
- International Dance Day.
- Japan (public holiday since 1927, traditionally the start of the Golden Week holiday period.) The Emperor's Birthday (1927-1988. Holiday of Emperor Hirohito's birthday until his death in 1989).
- Greenery Day (1989-2006).
- Sh?wa Day (2007 - Day of Showa period, which is reigned by Emperor Hirohito)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Floralia in honor of Flora.
- Bah�'f Faith - The ninth day of the Festival of Ridv�n.
- Saint Catherine of Siena
- Saint Wilfred the Younger
- Saint Peter of Verona
Famous Birthdays:29 April
- Change in the Heir opens at Edison Theater NYC for 16 performances
- STS-31 (Discovery 10) lands
- Wrecking cranes begin tearing down Berlin Wall at Brandenburg Gate.
- Dan Quisenberry (all-time American League save king, 238) announces his retirement.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
- Jane Child - Don't Wanna Fall In Love
- Calloway - I Wanna Be Rich
- Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
- Michael Bolton - How Can We Be Lovers
- Babyface - Whip Appeal
- Luther Vandross - Here And Now
- Mötley Crüe - Without You
- A'me Lorain - Whole Wide World
- Heart - All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You
Top #10 R&B songs
- After 7 - Ready Or Not
- Bell Biv DeVoe - Poison
- Regina Belle - What Goes Around
- Howard Hewett - Show Me
- All Over You (From "Def By Temptation") - Freddie Jackson
- Johnny Gill - Rub You The Right Way
- Digital Underground - The Humpty Dance
- Tyler Collins - Girls Nite Out
- Troop - Spread My Wings
- Soul II Soul - Get A Life
Top #10 Latin songs
- Gipsy Kings - Volare
- Ana Gabriel - Quien Como Tu
- Abre Las Ventanas Al Amor - Roberto Carlos
- Kaoma - Dancando Lambada
- Ni Tu Ni Ella - Alvaro Torres
- Flor Dormida - Luis Angel
- Me Va A Extranar - Ricardo Montaner
- Tesoro Mio - Guillermo Davila/Kiara
- El Carino Es Como Una Flor - Rudy La Scala
- Daniela Romo - Quiero Amanecer Con Alguien
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?