Thursday 19 April 1990
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Himchan and Hector Herrera.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor.
In UK Vogue by Madonna was in the top 5 hits.
The Cook the Thief His Wife & Her Lover, directed by Peter Greenaway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Liar'S Poker by Michael Lewis was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Jeeves and Wooster.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Daedalian Opus or Dragon's Gate.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 April 1990!
Which were the important events of 19 April 1990 ?
- Republic Day (Sierra Leone).
- Declaration of Independence Day (Venezuela).
- Easter Sunday 1908, 1981, 1987, 1992. In the Gregorian Calendar Easter Sunday falls on 19 April more often than on any other date.
- Bicycle Day.
- The Roman holiday of Cerealia ends. (Roman Empire)
- Primrose Day (England) ? primroses are placed on the statue of Benjamin Disraeli in Parliament Square, London on the anniversary of his death (1881).
- George of Antioch
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Emma
- Landing of the 33 (Uruguay).
- Patriot's Day (Massachusetts, Maine, and Wisconsin, USA).
- Himchan : Rapper in the South Korean boy band B.A.
- Hector Herrera: Soccer Player.
- Kim Chiu: Filipino actress.
- Jackie Bradley: Jr.
- Héctor Herrera: Mexican footballer.
- Kim Him-chan: South Korean singer and dancer (B.A.P)
- Gretchen Ho: Filipino volleyball player and television host
- Damien Le Tallec: French football player
- Teo Olivares: American actor
- Patrick Wiegers: German footballer
- Vladislav Ivanovich Gulyayev: Russian cosmonaut, dies at age 52.
- Contra guerrillas, leftist Sandinistas and incoming government agree to truce in Nicaragua's civil war.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
- Jane Child - Don't Wanna Fall In Love
- Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
- Calloway - I Wanna Be Rich
- Tommy Page - I'll Be Your Everything
- Luther Vandross - Here And Now
- Michael Bolton - How Can We Be Lovers
- KISS - Forever
- Without You - Mötley Crüe
- A'me Lorain - Whole Wide World
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?