Thursday April 19, 1990US date format: 4/19/1990, UK date format: 19/4/1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 19, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Himchan and Justė Juozapaitytė.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor.
In UK Vogue by Madonna was in the top 5 hits.
Q & A, directed by Sidney Lumet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Men At Work by George F. Will was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Jeeves and Wooster.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Aerial Assault or Dragon's Gate.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 April 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 April 1990!
Which were the important events of 19 April 1990 ?
- Republic Day (Sierra Leone).
- Declaration of Independence Day (Venezuela).
- Easter Sunday 1908, 1981, 1987, 1992. In the Gregorian Calendar Easter Sunday falls on 19 April more often than on any other date.
- Bicycle Day.
- The Roman holiday of Cerealia ends. (Roman Empire)
- Primrose Day (England) ? primroses are placed on the statue of Benjamin Disraeli in Parliament Square, London on the anniversary of his death (1881).
- George of Antioch
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Emma
- Landing of the 33 (Uruguay).
- Patriot's Day (Massachusetts, Maine, and Wisconsin, USA).
- Himchan : Rapper in the South Korean boy band B.A.
- Justė Juozapaitytė
- Kim Chiu: Filipino actress.
- Jackie Bradley: Jr.
- Héctor Herrera: Mexican footballer.
- Kim Him-chan: South Korean singer and dancer (B.
- Britt Robertson: Actress.
- Damien Le Tallec: French football player.
- Teo Olivares: American actor.
- Patrick Wiegers: German footballer.
- Gretchen Ho: Filipino volleyball player and...
- Hector Herrera: Soccer Player.
- Vladislav Ivanovich Gulyayev: Russian cosmonaut, dies at age 52.
- Contra guerrillas, leftist Sandinistas and incoming government agree to truce in Nicaragua's civil war.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
- Jane Child - Don't Wanna Fall In Love
- Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
- Calloway - I Wanna Be Rich
- Tommy Page - I'll Be Your Everything
- Luther Vandross - Here And Now
- Michael Bolton - How Can We Be Lovers
- KISS - Forever
- Mötley Crüe - Without You
- A'me Lorain - Whole Wide World
Top #10 R&B songs
- After 7 - Ready Or Not
- Troop - Spread My Wings
- Bell Biv DeVoe - Poison
- Smokey Robinson - Everything You Touch
- Babyface - Whip Appeal
- Regina Belle - What Goes Around
- Howard Hewett - Show Me
- All Over You (From "Def By Temptation") - Freddie Jackson
- Digital Underground - The Humpty Dance
- Johnny Gill - Rub You The Right Way
Top #10 Latin songs
- Gipsy Kings - Volare
- Abre Las Ventanas Al Amor - Roberto Carlos
- Ana Gabriel - Quien Como Tu
- Kaoma - Dancando Lambada
- Ni Tu Ni Ella - Alvaro Torres
- Flor Dormida - Luis Angel
- Me Va A Extranar - Ricardo Montaner
- Corazon A La Deriva - Lucerito
- Daniela Romo - Quiero Amanecer Con Alguien
- Para Amarnos Mas - Mijares
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?