Friday 20 April 1990
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 20, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lu Han (Exo-M) and Audrey Tcheuméo.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor.
In UK Vogue by Madonna was in the top 5 hits.
Q & A, directed by Sidney Lumet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while A Brief History Of Time by Stephen W. Hawking was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Jeeves and Wooster.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Challenge of the Ancient Empires! or Spider-Man & Captain America in Dr. Doom's Revenge.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 April 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 April 1990!
Which were the important events of 20 April 1990 ?
- USA- National High Five Day
- Blessed Oda (d. 1158)
- Saint Victor (d.303)
- Saint Marcellinus
- Ridv�n begins at sunset (Bah�'f Faith).
- Festival of Matsu, Southeast Asia (2006).
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Taurus.
- Islam - Muhammad's Birthday observed in (2004)
- April 20 (4/20) is associated with 420 (cannabis culture).
- Saint Theotimus (died 407)
- Lu Han (Exo-M)
- Audrey Tcheuméo: French Judo champion, she won a Bronze medal at the 2012 Olympics.
- Lu Han (singer)
- Lu Han: Pop Singer.
- Donovan Weatherspoon: Vine Star.
- Luhan : Chinese singer dancer and actor (Exo).
- Horst Sinderman: RDA first minister (1973-76), dies.
- 8 2 / 3 inning perfect game pitched by Brian Holman of Oakland Athletics is spoiled by a home run hit by Ken Philips
- Pete Rose pleads guilty to hiding $300,000 in income.
- STS-31: The Hubble Space Telescope is launched aboard Space Shuttle Discovery.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor
- Jane Child - Don't Wanna Fall In Love
- Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
- Calloway - I Wanna Be Rich
- Tommy Page - I'll Be Your Everything
- Luther Vandross - Here And Now
- Michael Bolton - How Can We Be Lovers
- KISS - Forever
- Mötley Crüe - Without You
- A'me Lorain - Whole Wide World
Top #10 R&B songs
- After 7 - Ready Or Not
- Troop - Spread My Wings
- Bell Biv DeVoe - Poison
- Smokey Robinson - Everything You Touch
- Babyface - Whip Appeal
- Regina Belle - What Goes Around
- Howard Hewett - Show Me
- All Over You (From "Def By Temptation") - Freddie Jackson
- Digital Underground - The Humpty Dance
- Johnny Gill - Rub You The Right Way
Top #10 Latin songs
- Gipsy Kings - Volare
- Abre Las Ventanas Al Amor - Roberto Carlos
- Ana Gabriel - Quien Como Tu
- Kaoma - Dancando Lambada
- Ni Tu Ni Ella - Alvaro Torres
- Flor Dormida - Luis Angel
- Me Va A Extranar - Ricardo Montaner
- Corazon A La Deriva - Lucerito
- Daniela Romo - Quiero Amanecer Con Alguien
- Para Amarnos Mas - Mijares
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?