Wednesday April 18, 1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 18, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Britt Robertson and Cigar .
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor.
In UK Vogue by Madonna was in the top 5 hits.
Q & A, directed by Sidney Lumet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Emperor'S New Mind by Roger Penrose was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Jeeves and Wooster.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Castle Master or Darwin's Dilemma.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 April 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 April 1990!
Which were the important events of 18 April 1990 ?
- Saint Galdino (d. 1176)
- Saint Perfecto (d. 850)
- Saint Agia (Aya) (d. 707)
- Saint Timon
- Saint Ursmarus (d. 713)
- Saint Werner (d. 1287)
- Blessed Idesbald van der Gracht (d. 1167), patron saint of fishermen and Flemish nobility
- Saint Eusebius (d. 526)
- Saint Apollonius (d. 185/6)
- Marie de l'Incarnation (1566 ? 1618)
- The Cheat's Cheatday on homestarrunner.com
- Zimbabwe ? Independence Day.
- Saint Emma
- Iran - Army Day
- Britt Robertson: Movie Actress.
- Cigar : American race horse (d. 2014).
- Henderson Álvarez: Venezuelan baseball player.
- Jake Howells: English footballer.
- Wojciech Szczesny: Polish footballer.
- Torunarigha: Nigerian footballer.
- Inna Zlidnis: Estonian footballer.
- Wojciech Szczęsny: Polish footballer.
- Birmingham Fire issued an original franchise in the WLAF.
- Bankruptcy court forces Frank Lorenzo to give up Eastern Airlines.
- US Supreme Court rules that states could make it a crime to possess or look at child pornography, even in one's home.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
- Jane Child - Don't Wanna Fall In Love
- Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
- Calloway - I Wanna Be Rich
- Tommy Page - I'll Be Your Everything
- Luther Vandross - Here And Now
- Michael Bolton - How Can We Be Lovers
- KISS - Forever
- Mötley Crüe - Without You
- A'me Lorain - Whole Wide World
Top #10 R&B songs
- After 7 - Ready Or Not
- Troop - Spread My Wings
- Bell Biv DeVoe - Poison
- Smokey Robinson - Everything You Touch
- Babyface - Whip Appeal
- Regina Belle - What Goes Around
- Howard Hewett - Show Me
- All Over You (From "Def By Temptation") - Freddie Jackson
- Digital Underground - The Humpty Dance
- Johnny Gill - Rub You The Right Way
Top #10 Latin songs
- Gipsy Kings - Volare
- Abre Las Ventanas Al Amor - Roberto Carlos
- Ana Gabriel - Quien Como Tu
- Kaoma - Dancando Lambada
- Ni Tu Ni Ella - Alvaro Torres
- Flor Dormida - Luis Angel
- Me Va A Extranar - Ricardo Montaner
- Corazon A La Deriva - Lucerito
- Daniela Romo - Quiero Amanecer Con Alguien
- Para Amarnos Mas - Mijares
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?