Saturday 29 May 1909
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 29, 1909). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bruce Seton and Neil R[onald] Jones.
The Intruder, directed by Jack Brame, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 May 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 May 1909!
Which were the important events of 29 May 1909 ?
- Nigeria: Democracy Day.
- Saint Theodosia
- Bah�'f Faith: Ascension of Bah�'u'llah.
- United Kingdom: Oak Apple Day.
- Venezuela: Tree Day.
- Saint Erwin
- Saint Maximinus of Trier
- Argentina: Army Day.
- Blessed Adhemar
- Bruce Seton
- Neil R[onald] Jones: United States -- Sci-fi author (Space War, Twin Worlds).
- Mario Cipriani: Italy sport Champion.
- In Shepard, Texas, USA a meteorite drops through a house.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1909 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- American Ragtime - Billy Murray
- Softly and Tenderly - Frank Stanley & Henry Burr
- Meet Me in Rose-Time, Rosie - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet