Thursday 13 May 1909
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 13, 1909). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jany Holt and Pierre Bourdan.
The Intruder, directed by Jack Brame, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 May 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 May 1909!
Which were the important events of 13 May 1909 ?
- Saint Maria Dominica Mazzarello (died 1881)
- Saint John the Silent
- Saint Gerald of Villamagna
- Saint Robert Bellarmine
- Saint Servatus
- Our Lady of Fatima
- Rotuma Day in Fiji.
- World Fair Trade Day (2006).
- Abbotsbury Garland Day, Dorset, England.
- Commemoration of Julian of Norwich (Anglican).
- Saint Rolanda
- Jany Holt
- Pierre Bourdan: French journalist, active in radio emissions from England to France during WW II.
- Claude Chippaux: St Ouen Military man.
- Andr? Giraud: St-Denis EXecutives.
- Ken Darby: American composer, arranger and conductor (Born 1909).
- Christian National Labor Workers (CNV) party begins in the Netherlands
- The first Giro d'Italia starts from Milan. Italian cyclist Luigi Ganna will be the winner.