Saturday 22 May 1909
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 22, 1909). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lucien Cognet and Carlos Monge Alfaro.
The Intruder, directed by Jack Brame, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 May 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 May 1909!
Which were the important events of 22 May 1909 ?
- Saint Humilita
- Saint Rita of Cascia
- Victoria Day in Canada
- World Biodiversity Day.
- Republic of Yemen - National Day.
- National Heroes Day in Sri Lanka.
- National Maritime Day in the United States.()
- Saint Atto
- Saint Emile
- Saint Fulk
- Saint Lupus
- Saint Romanus
- Saint Julia
- Saint Renata of Bavaria
- Carlos Monge Alfaro: Costa Rican educator, writer, essayist, historian, geographer, politician and philosopher.
- Lucien Cognet: France sport Champion.
- Fernand Mithouard: France sport Champion.
- Rudolf Bergander: German painter (d. 1970).
- Margaret Mee: English illustrator and educator (d. 1988).
- 1st SF fireboat, David Scannell, launched