Monday 29 June 1925
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 29, 1925). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Giorgio Napolitano and Hale Smith.
The Lucky Devil, directed by Frank Tuttle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 June 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 June 1925!
Which were the important events of 29 June 1925 ?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- Giorgio Napolitano: Italian politician who has been the 11th President of the Italian Republic since 2006.
- Hale Smith: American musician who is especially talented at arrangements, having worked as an arranger for Chico Hamilton, Oliver Nelson, Quincy Jones and Ahmad Jamal.
- Cara Williams: TV Actress.
- Cara Williams in Brooklyn: New York, USA; actress (Pete and Gladys, Cara Williams Show).
- Jackie Taylor: American actress (d. 2014).
- Chan Parker: American memoir writer, wife of Charlie Parker and of Phil Woods (d. 1999).
- Robert Hébras: French man, one of the six persons who survived after the slaughter, in Oradour-sur-Glane, close to Limoges.
- Canada House opens in London, England.
- Santa Barbara Earthquake of 1925: A 6.8 earthquake destroys downtown Santa Barbara, California.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1925 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Riverboat Shuffle - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Midnight Waltz - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra