Thursday 29 May 1986
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eleazar Gomez and Joshua Woodard.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Greatest Love Of All by Whitney Houston.
In UK The Chicken Song by Spitting Image was in the top 5 hits.
Cobra, directed by George P. Cosmatos, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while I'Ll Take Manhattan by Judith Krantz was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching A Very Peculiar Practice.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Athena or The Detective.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 May 1986!
Which were the important events of 29 May 1986 ?
- Nigeria: Democracy Day.
- Saint Theodosia
- Bah�'f Faith: Ascension of Bah�'u'llah.
- United Kingdom: Oak Apple Day.
- Venezuela: Tree Day.
- Saint Erwin
- Saint Maximinus of Trier
- Argentina: Army Day.
- Blessed Adhemar
- Eleazar Gomez: Soap Opera Actor.
- Joshua Woodard: Bassist.
- Hornswoggle : American professional wrestler.
- Jaslene Gonzalez: Puerto Rican-American model.
- 59th National Spelling Bee: Jon Pennington wins spelling "odontalgia".
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All
- Madonna - Live To Tell
- Patti LaBelle - On My Own
- Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - If You Leave
- Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait
- Mike + The Mechanics - All I Need Is A Miracle
- Level 42 - Something About You
- Mr. Mister - Is It Love
- Journey - Be Good To Yourself
- Janet Jackson - What Have You Done For Me Lately
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?