Sunday 30 January 1955
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 30, 1955). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Curtis Strange and Mychal Thompson.
In UK The Finger Of Suspicion by Dickie Valentine With The Stargazers was in the top 5 hits.
Battle Cry, directed by Raoul Walsh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1955
while Mary Anne by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Star Tonight.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 January 1955
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 January 1955!
Which were the important events of 30 January 1955 ?
- Curtis Strange: American golfer and sportscaster.
- Mychal Thompson: Bahamian basketball player and sportscaster.
- Judith Tarr: United States -- Sci-fi author (Isle of Glass, Ars Magica).
- Curtis Strange in Norfolk: Virginia, USA; PGA golfer (1989 US Open).
- John Baldacci: American politician 73rd Governor of Maine.
- Tom Izzo: American basketball player and coach.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1955 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Ko Ko Mo (I Love You So) - The Crew-Cuts
- Georgia Gibbs - Tweedle Dee
- The Ames Brothers - The Naughty Lady Of Shady Lane
- (My Baby Don't Love Me) No More - DeJohn Sisters
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?