Tuesday 30 November 1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Denise Glaser and Georgette Robinson.
The Mark of Zorro, directed by Fred Niblo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while Mary-Marie by Eleanor H. Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 30 November 1920 ?
- Cities for Life Day; 300 cities around the world declare their opposition to the death penalty
- Official End of the Hurricane Season
- Philippines - Andres Bonifacio Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew the apostle
- Also see November 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Barbados - Independence Day (from Britain, 1966)
- Denise Glaser: French producer and television presenter who died on 6 June 1983 in Paris.
- Georgette Robinson: Belgian secret service agent in WW II who later worked with Scotland Yard, Interpol and the U.S.
- Virginia Mayo: St. Louis, Missouri -- Actress (Out of the Blue, White Heat).
- Stuart Lancaster: American actor (d. 2000).
- Vladimir May-Mayevsky: Russian counter-revolutionary (Born 1867).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?