Thursday February 22, 1906
US date format: 2/22/1906, UK date format: 22/2/1906
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on February 22, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Edmund von and Humayun Kabir.
The Last Witch, directed by John B. Dolan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 22, 1906?
- Blessed Saint Isabel of France (+1270)
- United States - Washington's Birthday (traditionally).
- Ash Wednesday in 2023.
- Saint Lucia - independence (1979).
- See more
- Black evangelist William J Seymour arrives in Los Angeles California.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 22, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Haydn Quartet - Will You Love Me in December as You Do in May?
- Vess Ossman - My Irish Molly O
- Len Spencer & Ada Jones - Fritz and Louisa
- Arthur Pryor's Band - Silver Heels
- Harry Tally - Silver Heels