Tuesday 31 July 1900
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Erich Katz and Elmo Roper.
A Farmer's Imitation of Ching Ling Foo, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
while Red Pottage by Mary Cholmondele was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1900!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1900 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
Famous Birthdays:31 July
- Boer Generals Prinsloo and Roux surrenders in Brandwater Basin
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1900 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Little Brown Jug - Steve Porter
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?