Tuesday July 31, 1900
US date format: 7/31/1900, UK date format: 31/7/1900
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on July 31, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Erich Katz and Elmo Roper.
The Last Days of Pompeii, directed by Ernest B. Schoedsack, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 31, 1900?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- See more
- Boer Generals Prinsloo and Roux surrenders in Brandwater Basin
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 31, 1900?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Arthur Collins - Ma Tiger Lily