Friday 31 July 1936
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 31, 1936). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Boniface Alexandre and Bonnie Brown.
The Last of the Mohicans, directed by George B. Seitz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
On TV people were watching Olympic Games.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 July 1936
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1936!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1936 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
Famous Birthdays:31 July
- Tokyo Japan is awarded the 1940 Olympics (later cancelled)