Monday July 13, 1936
US date format: 7/13/1936, UK date format: 13/7/1936
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 13, 1936). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Stanley Baldwin (Conservative), Pope Pius XI was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Albert Ayler .
The Amazing Adventure, directed by Alfred Zeisler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
On TV people were watching Olympic Games.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 13, 1936?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- A Midwestern U.S. heat wave sets the all-time highest temperature records for Wisconsin (46 C), Michigan (44 C), and Indiana (47 C).
- Albert Ayler: American black singer, composer and...
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial