Sunday 30 September 1951
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Catie Ball and Barry Marshall.
An American in Paris, directed by Vincente Minnelli, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Crime In America by Estes Kefauver was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Schlitz Playhouse.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 September 1951!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 30 September 1951 ?
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Agricultural Reform (Nationalization) Day
- September 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Translation Day
- Botswana - Independence Day (1966)
- RC Saints - Saint Jerome
- French Republican Calendar - Panais (Parsnip) Day, ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Catie Ball: American swimmer, an Olympics champion who took a gold medal in 1968 in the women's 4x100m Medley Relay.
- Barry Marshall: Australian physician and academic Nobel Prize laureate.
- Nicholas Yermakov: United States -- Sci-fi author (Epiphany, Jehad, Clique).
- John Lloyd: English screenwriter and producer.
- Simon White: English astrophysicist and academic.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?