December 1905 calendar
Learn the most interesting events and historical facts that happened in December 1905.
The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
But much more happened on December 1905: find out below
Which were the important events of December 1905?
- 04 Dec 1905 British government of Balfour resigns.
- 05 Dec 1905 Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal) becomes Prime Minister of England.
- 09 Dec 1905 French Assembly National votes for separation of church and state.
- 11 Dec 1905 British government of Campbell-Bannerman forms.
- 15 Dec 1905 The Pushkin House is established in St. Petersburg to preserve the cultural heritage of Alexander Pushkin
- 18 Dec 1905 H V Hordern takes 8-81 in second innings of F-C debut (New South Wales versus Queensland).
- 27 Dec 1905 M A Noble scores 281 (369 minutes, 21 fours) New South Wales versus Victoria.
- 28 Dec 1905 New South Wales all out for 805 versus Victoria, win by innings and 253.
- 30 Dec 1905 Former Governor Frank Steunenberg is assassinated near his home in Caldwell, Idaho.
French actor (Born 1905).
French novelist and writer.
- See more
Which were the top hits in December 1905?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Sousa's Band - Blue Danube Waltz
- Harry Macdonough - In the Valley of Yesterday
- Haydn Quartet - Silent Night, Hallowed Night
- Lew Dockstader - Everybody Works but Father
- Billy Murray - Everybody Works but Father