Saturday 30 December 1905
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 30, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Emmanuel Levinas and Jacques Bour.
The Black Imp, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 December 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1905!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1905 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- Emmanuel Levinas: philosopher.
- Jacques Bour: France Writer.
- Daniil Kharms: Soviet-era surrealist and absurdist poet, writer and dramatist (d. 1942).
- Former Governor Frank Steunenberg is assassinated near his home in Caldwell, Idaho.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1905 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- O Come, All Ye Faithful - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- Billy Golden - Turkey in the Straw
- In My Merry Oldsmobile - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- The Message of the Old Church Bell - Byron G. Harlan
- The Irish Girl I Love - Billy Murray
- Courtship of Barney and Eileen - Len Spencer & Ada Jones