Sunday 31 December 1905, NewYear’s Eve
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 31, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Guy Mollet and Arrelia .
The Black Imp, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 December 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 December 1905!
Which were the important events of 31 December 1905 ?
- New Year's Eve on the Gregorian Calendar.
- Guy Mollet: (Socialist) French premier (1956-57).
- Arrelia : Brazilian clown, the most famous of his country and one of the all-time greatest.
- Guy Mollett: French Socialist politician.
- Tadeusz Breza: Writer.
- Helen Prince: American astronomer and academic (d. 2002).
- Jule Styne: England, United Kingdom -- Songwriter / composer (1954 Academy Award, 1968 Tony).
- Louis Cler: France sport Champion.
- Alexander Popov: Russian physicist and academic (d. 1906).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1905 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- O Come, All Ye Faithful - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- Turkey in the Straw - Billy Golden
- In My Merry Oldsmobile - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- The Message of the Old Church Bell - Byron G. Harlan
- The Irish Girl I Love - Billy Murray
- Courtship of Barney and Eileen - Len Spencer & Ada Jones