Saturday 23 December 1905
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 23, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Amédée Borsari and Kenneth Rexroth.
The Night Before Christmas, directed by Diane Paloma Eskenazi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 December 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 December 1905!
Which were the important events of 23 December 1905 ?
- Festivus (from sitcom Seinfeld)
- Oaxaca - Night of the Radishes
- Secular humanism (American) - HumanLight observed
- R.C. Saints - John Cantius ; Thorlac Thorhallsson, patron saint of Iceland
- Sweden - Birthday of Queen Silvia, an official flag day
- Japan - The Emperor's Birthday - Birthday of Akihito, the current Emperor of Japan
- Roman festivals - Larentalia, a festival in honor of Larenta
- Ancient Latvia - Ziemassvetki held
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1905 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Everybody Works but Father - Billy Murray
- Everybody Works but Father - Lew Dockstader