Friday 22 December 1905US date format: 12/22/1905, UK date format: 22/12/1905
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 22, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Brasseur and Pierre Brasseur.
Man Wanted, directed by Bobby Peoples, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 December 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 December 1905!
Which were the important events of 22 December 1905 ?
- R.C. Saints - commemoration of Frances Xavier Cabrini
- Spain: the main draw of Spanish National Lottery, where it is a Christmas tradition.
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Capricorn
- In the Northern Hemisphere, the winter solstice occurs on or very close to this date. In the Southern Hemisphere, the summer solstice occurs around this time.
- Also see December 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Japan - T?ji (winter solstice)
- Pierre Brasseur: French actor (Born 1905).
- Anthony Powell: Novelist.
- Pierre Brasseur: French actor, poet and playwright from an acting family famed in France since 1820.
- Pierre Levegh: French ice hockey player and race car driver (d. 1955).
- Kenneth Rexroth: United States -- Poet / critic / translator (Birds in the Bush).
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1905 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Everybody Works but Father - Billy Murray
- Everybody Works but Father - Lew Dockstader