Thursday 28 December 1905
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Fulvio Bernardini and Cliff Arquette.
Primi calori, directed by Arturo Ambrosio, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
while The Garden of Allah by Robert Hichens was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 December 1905!
Which were the important events of 28 December 1905 ?
- The third day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Calendar of Saints - Feast of the Holy Innocents, a.k.a. Childermas, commemorating the Massacre of the Innocents on order of king Herod the Great. In Spain and Latin American countries the festival is celebrated in a manner similar to April Fool's Day.
- Fulvio Bernardini
- Cliff Arquette: Toledo, Ohio -- Comedian (Charlie Weaver).
- Earl "Fatha" Hines: Duquesne, Pennsylvania -- Jazz pianist (Deep Forest).
- Gajapatairaj Vijaya Ananda the Rajkumar of Vizianagram: India.
- Oscar Andriani: Italian actor who appeared in more than fifty films from 1937 to 1969.
- Antonio Fraguas: Spanish writer, historian, anthropologist and ethnographer.
- New South Wales all out for 805 versus Victoria, win by innings and 253.
- Intercollegiate Athletic Association of US founded (becomes NCAA in 1910).
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1905 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Everybody Works but Father - Lew Dockstader
- Everybody Works but Father - Billy Murray
- The Message of the Old Church Bell - Byron G. Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?