Thursday December 28, 1905
US date format: 12/28/1905, UK date format: 28/12/1905
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn (see zodiac on December 28, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Fulvio Bernardini and Cliff Arquette.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Courtship of Barney and Eileen by Len Spencer & Ada Jones.
The Black Imp, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movie released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of December 28, 1905?
- The third day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Calendar of Saints - Feast of the Holy Innocents, a.k.a. Childermas, commemorating the Massacre of the Innocents on order of king Herod the Great. In Spain and Latin American countries the festival is celebrated in a manner similar to April Fool's Day.
- New South Wales all out for 805 versus Victoria, win by innings and 253.
- Intercollegiate Athletic Association of US founded (becomes NCAA in 1910).
Toledo, Ohio -- Comedian (Charlie...
Duquesne, Pennsylvania -- Jazz pianist...
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 28, 1905?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Len Spencer & Ada Jones - Courtship of Barney and Eileen
- Billy Murray - The Irish Girl I Love
- Byron G. Harlan - The Message of the Old Church Bell
- Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan - In My Merry Oldsmobile
- Billy Golden - Turkey in the Straw
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on December 28, 1905?
On December 28, 1905 the day of the week was Thursday.
What zodiac sign is December 28, 1905?
On December 28, 1905 the zodiac sign was Capricorn.
Who was the US President on December 28, 1905?
On December 28, 1905 the US President was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on December 28, 1905?
On December 28, 1905 the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal).
Who was the Pope on December 28, 1905?
On December 28, 1905 Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people are born on December 28, 1905?
On December 28, 1905 several famous people were born including, Fulvio Bernardini, Cliff Arquette, Earl "Fatha" Hines.