February 1907 calendar
Learn the most interesting events and historical facts that happened in February 1907.
The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
But much more happened on February 1907: find out below
Which were the important events of February 1907?
- 07 Feb 1907 The Mud March is the first large procession organized by the National Union of Women's Suffrage Societies (NUWSS).
- 11 Feb 1907 Passenger ship Larchmont sinks by Block Island, 322 die
- 13 Feb 1907 English suffragettes storm British Parliament and 60 women are arrested.
- 21 Feb 1907 SS Berlin sinks off Hoek van Holland Netherlands (142 dead).
- 25 Feb 1907 US proclaims protectorate over Dominican Republic.
- 26 Feb 1907 Royal Oil and Shell merge to form British Petroleum (BP).
English poet (d. 1973).
Cuban-American actor (Joker - Batman,...
American film and TV actor, best known...
- See more
dies at age 72.
dies at age 45.
dies at age 52.
- See more
Which were the top hits in February 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Billy Murray - On San Francisco Bay
- Billy Murray - Rose Bud (Call and I'll Come to You)
- Byron G. Harlan - My Gal Sal
- Corrine Morgan - Oh Promise Me
- Len Spencer & Ada Jones - Down on the Farm