Saturday 2 February 1907
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bernardas Brazdzionis and Jean Vinay.
Robbery Under Arms, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
What the sky looked like on 2 February 1907
Is this date important to you?
Commemorate it with a beautiful, custom-made star map of the constellations above you on 2 February 1907. A perfectly unique and touching gift!
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 February 1907!
Which were the important events of 2 February 1907 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Veja Diena observed.
- St. Adelbald
- Catholicism - Candlemas, The Presentation of the Lord, The Purification of the Blessed Virgin Mary, World Day for Consecrated Life (also February 3 in the United States).
- United States and Canada - Groundhog Day.
- Scotland - A quarter day in the Christian calendar (due to Candlemas).
- Paganism - Imbolc (in northern hemisphere), Lughnasadh (in southern hemisphere).
- Czech Republic - Hromnice.
- St. Cornelius
- France - CrOpe Day.
- Bernardas Brazdzionis: Lithuania -- Poet / editor / critic.
- Jean Vinay: France Painter.
- Riccardo Morbelli: Italy Writer.
- Dmitri I Mendelejev Russian chemist (Periodic Table): dies at age 72.
- Dmitri Mendeleev: Russian chemist and inventor.