Saturday 2 February 1907
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bernardas Brazdzionis and Jean Vinay.
A Crazy Composer, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 February 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 February 1907!
Which were the important events of 2 February 1907 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Veja Diena observed.
- St. Adelbald
- Catholicism - Candlemas, The Presentation of the Lord, The Purification of the Blessed Virgin Mary, World Day for Consecrated Life (also February 3 in the United States).
- United States and Canada - Groundhog Day.
- Scotland - A quarter day in the Christian calendar (due to Candlemas).
- Paganism - Imbolc (in northern hemisphere), Lughnasadh (in southern hemisphere).
- Czech Republic - Hromnice.
- St. Cornelius
- France - CrOpe Day.
- Bernardas Brazdzionis: Lithuania -- Poet / editor / critic.
- Jean Vinay: France Painter.
- Riccardo Morbelli: Italy Writer.
- Dmitri I Mendelejev Russian chemist (Periodic Table): dies at age 72.
- Dmitri Mendeleev: Russian chemist and inventor.