Wednesday 20 February 1907
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 20, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Malcolm Atterbury and Nadine Conner.
The Mysterious Retort, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 February 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 February 1907!
Which were the important events of 20 February 1907 ?
- Malcolm Atterbury: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania -- Actor (Jonas-Thicker than Water, Apples Way).
- Nadine Conner: California, United States -- Soprano (Carmen, Pamina-Magic Flute).
- Owain Jenkins: company director.
- [Ferdinand-Frederic-]Henri Moissan chemist (Nobel Prize 1906): dies at age 54.
- Henri Moissan: French chemist who received the 1906 Nobel Prize for Chemistry for the isolation of the element fluorine and the development of the Moissan electric furnace.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1907 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Almost Persuaded - Frank Stanley & Harry Macdonough
- Is Marriage a Failure? - Helen Trix & Dan Quinn
- Down on the Farm - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- Oh Promise Me - Corrine Morgan