Tuesday 26 February 1907US date format: 2/26/1907, UK date format: 26/2/1907
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 26, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Henriette Poher and Dub Taylor.
The Charmer, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 February 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 February 1907!
Which were the important events of 26 February 1907 ?
- Blessed Edigna
- Saint Mechtild (d. 1154)
- Blessed Leo of Furnes (d. 1163)
- Saint Victor
- Saint Alexander of Alexandria
- Saint Nestor (died 251)
- Liberation Day in Kuwait (1991).
- Nation of Islam - Savior's Day - commemoration of the birthdate of Wallace Fard Muhammad, believed to be Allah in human form, the saviour of the black race.
- Henriette Poher: French wife of Alain Poher, who was President of the Senate from 3 October 1968 to 1 October 1992 and, in that capacity, served twice as the country's interim president.
- Dub Taylor: Actor (Poor Pretty Eddie), dies of a heart attack at 87.
- Royal Oil and Shell merge to form British Petroleum (BP).
- US Congress raised their own salaries to $7500.