Monday 25 February 1907
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 25, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Shimen Rushkin and Mary Coyle.
The Charmer, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 February 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1907!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1907 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Shimen Rushkin: Poland -- Actor (Beau Brummel, Having a Wonderful Time).
- Mary Coyle: Chase playwright (Harvey-Pulitzer Prize).
- Sabahattin Ali: Turkish journalist author and poet (d. 1948).
- Mary Chase: American journalist author and playwright (d. 1981).
- US proclaims protectorate over Dominican Republic.