Tuesday 5 February 1907
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hans Bender and Pierre Pflimlin.
The Mysterious Retort, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 February 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 February 1907!
Which were the important events of 5 February 1907 ?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- Hans Bender: German psychologist, parapsychologist and physiologist who wrote on ESP, psychokinesis, poltergeists, mediumship, spontaneous phenomena and spiritual healing.
- Pierre Pflimlin: French politician, Prime Minister at the time of the collapse of the Fourth French Republic in 1958, and as the first Catholic mayor of Strasbourg from 1959 to 1983.
- Pierre E: J Pflimlin premier France.
- Jan Klaasesz: Dutch governor Suriname (1949-56).
- Norton Simon: American entrepreneur who parlayed a bankrupt orange-juice bottling plant into a billion-dollar conglomerate.
- Ludwig Thuille composer: dies at age 45.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1907 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- My Gal Sal - Byron G. Harlan
- Rose Bud (Call and I'll Come to You) - Billy Murray
- On San Francisco Bay - Billy Murray