Monday 4 February 1907
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 4, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Otto Ohlendorf and James McIntosh Patrick.
The Mysterious Retort, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 February 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1907!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1907 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Otto Ohlendorf: German law enforcement executive, the head of the Nazi Reich Main Security Service (AMT III) during WW II.
- James McIntosh Patrick
- James Patrick: Scottish artist, considered one of the greatest traditional landscape painters of the 20th century.
- Georges Rieunau: Carmaux physician.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1907 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- My Gal Sal - Byron G. Harlan
- Rose Bud (Call and I'll Come to You) - Billy Murray
- On San Francisco Bay - Billy Murray