Saturday February 23, 1907
US date format: 2/23/1907, UK date format: 23/2/1907
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on February 23, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Anthony Standerwick and Lee Hyo-seok.
The Charmer, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 23, 1907?
- Saint Milburga
- Roman Empire - Terminalia held in honor of Terminus.
- Russia - Defender of the Fatherland Day (formerly Red Army Day or Day of Soviet Army and Navy).
- Blessed odilia of Mombeek
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 23, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Corrine Morgan - Oh Promise Me
- Len Spencer & Ada Jones - Down on the Farm
- Helen Trix & Dan Quinn - Is Marriage a Failure?
- Frank Stanley & Harry Macdonough - Almost Persuaded