Sunday 10 February 1907
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 10, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Grace Hamilton and Algernon Asa.
The Charmer, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 February 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1907!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1907 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Grace Hamilton: first black member of Georgia state legislature.
- Algernon Asa: American astrologer, member of the "Friends of Astrology" in the 40s; also a member of the AFA.
- André Marchand: French artist, painter, lithographer, illustrator, son of painter henri marchand, married once.
- Andre Marchand: France Painter.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1907 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- My Gal Sal - Byron G. Harlan
- Rose Bud (Call and I'll Come to You) - Billy Murray
- On San Francisco Bay - Billy Murray