Thursday 21 February 1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 21, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include W H Auden and Wystan Hugh Auden.
The Charmer, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 February 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 February 1907!
Which were the important events of 21 February 1907 ?
- Saint Pepin of Landen
- Language Martyrs' Day - A day celebrated by Bengali speaking people for gaining right of mother tongue.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Peter Damiani.
- Saint Randoald
- International Mother Language Day (UNESCO).
- W H Auden: English poet (d. 1973).
- W. H. Auden: Poet.
- Wystan Hugh Auden: United States -- Poet (Age of Anxiety-Pulitzer 1948).
- WH Auden: British poet: perhaps the most outstanding of the '30s, winner of the Pulitzer Prize in 1948 for "The Age of Anxiety.
- W Auden: English-American poet playwright and composer (d. 1973).
- SS Berlin sinks off Hoek van Holland Netherlands (142 dead).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1907 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Almost Persuaded - Frank Stanley & Harry Macdonough
- Is Marriage a Failure? - Helen Trix & Dan Quinn
- Down on the Farm - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- Oh Promise Me - Corrine Morgan