Thursday 21 February 1907US date format: 2/21/1907, UK date format: 21/2/1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on February 21, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include W H Auden and Wystan Hugh Auden.
The Charmer, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 February 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 February 1907!
Which were the important events of 21 February 1907 ?
- Saint Pepin of Landen
- Language Martyrs' Day - A day celebrated by Bengali speaking people for gaining right of mother tongue.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Peter Damiani.
- Saint Randoald
- International Mother Language Day (UNESCO).
- W H Auden: English poet (d. 1973).
- W. H. Auden: Poet.
- Wystan Hugh Auden: United States -- Poet (Age of...
- WH Auden: British poet: perhaps the most...
- W Auden: English-American poet playwright and...
- SS Berlin sinks off Hoek van Holland Netherlands (142 dead).
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1907 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Almost Persuaded - Frank Stanley & Harry Macdonough
- Is Marriage a Failure? - Helen Trix & Dan Quinn
- Down on the Farm - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- Oh Promise Me - Corrine Morgan